|Location:||Dandenong South, Somerton|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road.
We currently have multiple opportunities for crew members to join our Pavement Preservation team for the season. Your duties would include working with our ground crew, driving trucks, operating various machinery. We welcome applicants from various industries that are looking to join an Industry Leader and will provide the necessary training and support.
Please note that this role would require you to travel nationally on a 19/9 roster.
- Minimum- HR Licence
- Traffic Control tickets- Desirable
- Knowledge of the Roads Industry would be desirable
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and decipher information, identify issues and formulate
- A current General Construction Induction card
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm
- Self motivated, good work ethos.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button below.
For more information please contact Yvette Michael, Talent and Sourcing Business Partner.
M: 0438 213 759
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.