|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Two Permanent opportunities to deliver critical payroll improvement projects in a fast paced and changing environment
- Based in either Brisbane, Adelaide or Sydney
- Deliver end to end and see the results as we transform the payroll function
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference
- Work in a highly collaborative team within a leading scaled Agile project delivery environment
We’re on a journey at Woolworths to transform and revitalise our payroll system and service delivery and we want you to be a part of it. We’re looking for creative individuals to deliver on the payroll services continuous improvement and solution transformation programs of work. We’re wanting you to identify and create efficient and simplified processes to a wide breadth of internal stakeholders, and support leading technology implementations. You’ll do so through bringing your creativity, innovative and design thinking to the table.
These roles will work closely with the Payroll & Process Improvement and Payroll Solution Transformation teams and our service delivery teams to ensure the operational integration and sustainability of change including policy, process, practice and technology innovations. You may responsible for any of the following:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to design, develop and maintain end-to-end payroll processes and supporting tools as required;
- Independently analysing complex payroll process issues to identify opportunities for improvement and presenting key ideas to the leadership team and stakeholders;
- Leveraging an understanding of the functional concepts related to the Payroll Services system ecosystem (Kronos, SAP, Successfactors, UiPath) to facilitate the identification of process improvement and automation opportunities;
- Leading the QA of processes to ensure successful delivery and compliance has been achieved;
- Delivering learning opportunities for team members, and identifying opportunities for further improvements;
- Supporting the design and delivery of change programs for new processes and identified non-compliance with standard processes.
- Supporting change management and training activities to ensure new initiatives and business changes are effectively implemented and embedded within the business.
Who we’re looking for
Are you currently a continuous improvement specialist or a senior payroll specialist working in a large, complex organisation with a solid SAP payroll background? Perhaps you’re a payroll business analyst or senior payroll consultant in a consulting firm looking to be part of something bigger? If so, we want to hear from you. We’re specifically looking for team members who can work independently and bring proven functional expertise in Payroll and Employee Data Management. You’ll also demonstrate:
- A strong track record of leading payroll continuous improvement or supporting payroll technology implementation activities in a commercial or consulting capacity;
- A service delivery focus using enterprise HCM solutions and emerging technologies, including RPA and cognitive assistants;
- Experience in leading, designing and embedding end-to-end payroll processes;
- Project delivery knowledge and experience, preferably using Agile methodologies;
- A strong knowledge of Payroll processes and systems like SAP, Success Factors and Kronos, SAP Payroll knowledge/experience is highly desirable but not essential;
- Knowledge of legislation and compliance requirements related to Payroll; Superannuation, Tax and other payroll related areas;
- A results focus and ability to work to tight timeframes and manage multiple priorities;
- Ability to work independently to deliver outcomes, prioritise competing workloads in a faced paced and agile environment;
- Effective and open communication skills and solid organisational capability; and
- Strong analytical, reporting and problem solving skills.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia across the Woolworths ecosystem
- Enjoy access to our team benefits which include wellbeing initiatives, savings on health and insurance, superannuation, food and dining as well as discounts on many of our brands
- Flexible working options, that will enable you to thrive
- Amplify your experience by leading a team across one of Australia's largest and complex payroll processes
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.