|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We have a long-term career opportunity for an experienced Supervisor or Leading Hand looking for their next career move. Based in Nagambie this role will report to the Project Manager, Maintenance and be responsible for delivery of minor civil works across the contract whilst maintaining a Zero Harm environment and ensuring cost and quality delivery as tendered.
You will possess the following;
- Experience across Pavement Construction, Construction/Earthmoving Plant or Civil Construction is essential
- Efficient supervision of Personnel, Plant, Machinery and subcontractors on site
- Drive accountability throughout the workforce
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Possess strong skills in planning and scheduling
- The ability to work on-call and after hours when required
- Proficient computer skills, MS Office
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.email@example.com or phone on 0409 072 562
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.