|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT WE DO
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a newly created position and an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Subcontracting Officer to join our growing team. This role can be based in either our Brisbane, Adelaide or Melbourne offices.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Subcontracting Officer to help us build an industry leading Supply Chain function. We are currently undergoing a major supply chain transformation and as part of that are looking to add to our team.
As the Subcontracting Officer you will support project, program and overhead teams by leading and administering the Diona procurement process for subcontracted works and services. Day to day you will;
- Process service requisitions, generate subcontract orders and receipt against order commitments
- Facilitate new subcontractor requests utilising our supplier qualification and registration processes and tools
- Liaise with requesters to understand the need and agree on the evaluation criteria when Requests for Quotation (RFQ) are required.
- Work closely with the Strategic Sourcing team to research and identify the best service providers and subcontractors
- Review invoice/progress claims (Incl. discrepancies) and take necessary adjustment actions
- Provide support during invoice/progress claims reconciliation as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
You will have relevant qualifications in Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchasing or Contract Administration (or equivalent). You will also have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role and/or environment ideally within construction and/or utility infrastructure sector
You will have highly developed communication skills to influence and challenge the status quo and be excited about being part of our Supply Chain transformation.
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or Hayley Urriola on 07 3895 3444 if you require further information.