At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
As the Senior Business Analyst, your role specifically will:
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, integration requirements, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stkaeholders.
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
- Document Requirements as Stories, working on Product backlog and sprint backlogs.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
- Managing and communicating business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations.
- Strong understanding and experience with leading ITSM toolsets such as ServiceNow.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation and then converting them into Stories for development purposes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Solid background in IT operational support or consulting, with experience in ITSM/ITIL process analysis and improvement
- Experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements and change requests
- Experience in Facilitation and stakeholder management
- Testing Experience
- Strong Inter personal and leadership skills
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification required
- ITIL Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred
- Safe Agile experience
- ServiceNow experience
Interested? Then apply today!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check and a Working with Children Check.