|Location:||Port of Brisbane - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Port of Brisbane
We’re so much more than ‘just a port’. From property managers to marine operations and security specialists, strategic developers and IT experts, our team is truly diverse. Whatever your role, it’s likely no two days will be the same. The very nature of what we do means new challenges, new tasks and new projects are always on the horizon. As we innovate in a changing industry, we need people who get the job done and then help us do it better. Our best people do that every day.
You’ll join a company proud to be renowned for best practice in our industry. As one of Australia’s leading ports, we continue to invest in innovation and growth to move PBPL and the maritime industry forward. Our continued success depends on the diverse skills, experiences and perspectives of our people. Join us and help us build a bright future for PBPL, for Queensland and for you.
As part of theDelivery team and reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of asset management strategies through an Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) in line with our asset management framework, policies and practices. This newly created role has been designed to ensure PBPL’s infrastructure and equipment portfolio is effectively deployed whilst driving optimal return on investment.
As the Maintenance Planner, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing short to medium term plans for maintenance activities including annual programs of work.
- Creating and implementing PPM schedules and task lists for all asset classes, whilst producing scheduled work orders to deliver timely and effective maintenance for the Port Assets.
- Developing and implementing preventative and predictive maintenance procedures in consultation to deliver industry standard maintenance performance outcomes.
- Working closely on an ongoing basis in partnership with the GIS team to ensure asset identification and maintenance history is effectively captured in the EAMS.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of asset management policies, strategies, plans and business processes to support asset management practices.
- Liaising with all parties to ensure planned work tasks are adequately resourced and completed within scheduled time frames.
- Reviewing inspections, condition-based assessments and repair reports; observing progress of scheduled maintenance to evaluate work efficiency and quality.
- Preparing historical and statistical reports to monitor equipment performance.
- Contributing towards the budgets and forecasts for maintenance expenditure.
- Actively managing the asset cost profiles to ensure they align with the forecast Life Cycle Costing.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven individual, who is motivated by achieving results and enjoys working in a dynamicteam. Are you someone that:
- Prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Is structured, organised and planned with the ability to effectively manage competing demands
- Experience working with an EAMS, our current system is MEX
- Holds qualifications in Engineering or related discipline, and/ or extensive experience working in a similar role
- Sound understanding of asset management principles along withpractical application of ISO 55000 and GFMAM
- Demonstrated experience in asset reliability, intelligent assets, analytics, data and asset management forecasting and budgets
- Ability to work in a small team whilst working autonomously
- Has demonstrated experience building relationships across diverse stakeholder groups
Working with us
We really do have a great bunch of people, who want to be here! You’ll be welcomed and supported by your manager and your team to be the best you can be. You’ll benefit from the know-how of our experienced long-termers, as well as the fresh perspectives and ideas of the new experts we’re bringing into the business. And with a range of optional social activities on offer, you’ll build trusted relationships across the company.
We expect a lot from our people, who are committed and dedicated to our mission. But our teams tell us they really value the balance they can achieve between work and home life. From a family-friendly culture and work rosters to flexible work arrangements where possible, we’ll support you to bring your best, at work and at home.
We strongly encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.