|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this newly created position you will be required to enhance the IRB compliance across all portfolios by performing consolidated risk assessments, stress test, ICAAP, scenario analyses, Pillar 3 reporting and support the development and maintenance of the stress test models across the risk types, ensuring that they comply with the relevant regulations and are fit-for purpose for use across the business.
You will have full ownership and presentation responsibility for the work you do and the models you develop, this includes ensuring the scenarios, models and reports are approved by all the governance committees. You will also be responsible to designing a reverse stress test framework and embedding the results in business activities. Furthermore you will work to enhance the ICAAP framework and perform assessments on changes in capital regimes like Basel 4.
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Measuring the balance sheet development against predefined trigger points
- Undertaking portfolio analysis following guidance and recommendations from senior management and risk managers
- Analysing the use of data across the risk types including compliance data
- Developing methodologies to translate a scenario into risk measures like losses, capital for operational risk, market risk and credit risk
- Implement stress test and scenario analyses
- Coaching junior team members and setting up project requirements for the team
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Extensive experience in a risk management and analytics role or equivalent, preferably within banking/financial services
- Knowledge of prudential standards for retail, commercial and wholesale portfolios and capital adequacy reporting
- Experience with European regulations is desirable
- Tertiary qualification with a financial focus (Economics/Econometrics)
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)