|Location:||Albany, Broome, Bunbury, Carnarvon, Derby, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Karratha, Newman, Northam, Port Hedland|
- WA Regional North
- Mid-West – Geraldton and Carnarvon up to Exmouth.
- WA Regional North – Karratha, Port Hedland and Newman/Tom Price.
- WA Regional North – Broome/Derby up to Kununurra.
- WA Regional South
- South West – Bunbury to Augusta and down to Manjimup.
- WA Regional South – Walpole to Albany, up to Kojonup/Katanning and out to Esperance.
- WA Regional South – Northam to Merredin, down to Narrogin/Wagin.
- WA Regional South – Southern Cross, Kalgoorlie, Norseman.
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology and Communications service solutions and offers integrated civil construction, wireless, electrical, fibre, copper and radio network deployment capability. We are now seeking interest from Telecommunications Sub Contractors that will be required in the regional areas of Western Australia for current active projects.
To be considered, your business will be accustomed to customer centric, high volume, ticket of work type projects in the telecommunications industry. With our Zero Harm culture at the forefront, you will promote safe working practices and a culture of safe behaviours and attitudes at all times. We are seeking a high level of competency across one or more of the following technologies combined with a proven successful history to deliver on time, to plan and to a high standard:
- Electricians with Telco Experience
- Fibre Splicing – Joint and cable preparation, loose tube fusion splicing and relevant testing procedures
- Copper Telephony – Jumpering, jointing and fault finding (mains and distribution)
- Equipment Installation – Customer and exchange equipment
- Cable Hauling – Long and short hauls including use of specialised hauling equipment
- Civil Works – Pit & Pipe installation and repair, directional drilling and node installation
- Sound understanding of Telecommunications Systems and Networks
- Previous experience within the telecommunications industry
- Strong business relationship and partnering focus coupled with excellent communication skills
- Registered Pty Ltd Company with current relevant insurances
- Current enAble accreditations (note this can be obtained post expression of interest)
- A strong focus on safety
- Quality workmanship
- Excellent customer service skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
- An opportunity to further develop your Company and the skills of your workforce
- A RCTI process to help eliminate administration time
To be considered please apply via the advertisement.
Registrations will not be accepted via email.