|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Developer is responsible for providing a complete software development and support service. Support the development of new business systems, ensuring effective and efficient application development. A key focus of the role is to maintain development work within estimated timeframes, as well as critically assessing and evaluating stakeholder requirements to ensure development works address business needs and is fit for purpose. This role specialises in application development and its integration across all operational systems at Coates Hire.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to understand the solution to be developed
- Establish detailed program specifications designed meet requirements
- Manage various development work streams allocated by Team Leader
- Anticipate possible problems and devise potential solutions
- Own the overall completion of the work, including support, enhancement development items
- Conduct unit testing to ensure output from coding and program works as intended
- Resolve any bugs or issues raised by the business during user acceptance
Your Skills & Expertise
In addition to around 5 years’ experience and appropriate qualifications, we anticipate you will be experienced with complex integration between enterprise systems and can demonstrate experience delivering large software development projects. Your ability to analyse and resolve complex problems will be essential.
Essential Technical Skillset:
Xamarin Mobile Development
Azure Dev Ops
SQL Server (Writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers)
If you would describe yourself as Team Player, Excellent Communicator and flexible adaptable, able to work under pressure on tight deadlines and willing to learn, we welcome your application.