Last updated 37 minutes ago
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders and ensuring recruitment activities are aligned to business priorities
- Managing high volume recruitment campaigns in February and July for relevant business areas from initial attraction through to onboarding
- Working with the Oceania Recruitment and Employer Branding teams to design sourcing and candidate engagement strategies to support recruitment initiatives
- Building relationships with university stakeholders
- Organising and facilitating assessment centres
- Management of our early identification student programs; Game Changers Club, Career Compass Program and our Vacationer Program
- Coordinating and facilitating strategic Events and Competitions
- Delivering presentations and workshops on campus and internally
- Working with the Talent Development team to coordinate and facilitate induction and support the onboarding process
- Participating in Oceania work groups and projects
Skills and attributes for success
To be successful in this role you will be degree qualified with previous experience in high volume recruitment, ideally in a campus or student recruitment environment. You will have drive and energy, be a confident communicator and presenter with excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail. You will have the ability to build relationships and work as part of a team, be adaptable and skilled at managing multiple priorities. We want you to be creative and to have a passion for campus recruitment.
What working at EY offers
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
Join us in building a better working world.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.