|Job Type:||Full Time|
Brand Expression Manager, Format
- Manage the creative expression of the Woolworths brand through Store Formats, Metro and Fuel
- Partner with Format & Network and Metro teams to express the Woolworths brand
- Work between Bella Vista and Surry Hills
Woolworths Group is in an exciting phase of growth and as part of that, our Marketing team has undergone a significant transformation to become the Brand & Reputation team, which has led to the creation of a number of new positions.
The new Brand Expression team will focus on how the Woolworths Brand is expressed creatively across all the businesses and brands of the Food Group, through brand identities and creative systems, communications, and experiences in digital & physical environments.
As Brand Expression Manager for Format, you are responsible for how the expression of the Woolworths brand flexes and adapts in different store types such as value supermarkets and metro formats. You are also responsible for the management of how brand assets, branded properties and creative systems manifest both in the retail stores and the marketing of those formats. In addition you will:
- Manage the design, messaging and tone of permanent communications in these stores
- Manage brand identity creation, evolution and guardianship for Masterbrand Extensions, Sub-brands and Stand-alone brands for Formats
- Tightly partner with Format & Network and Metro teams to express the Woolworths brand
- Uphold current brand guidelines and creative standards
- Partner with the Format Marketing team to develop permanent graphics including accurate, compelling messaging, design systems, language and tone
To be a successful Brand Expression Manager, you will be driven, focused and buoyant and have a creative eye for detail. You will bring a high degree of horizontal leadership and partnership and the ability to collaborate & influence.
- Technical expertise and skills -in brand identity, creative, marketing, retail communications
- Previous experience in a brand expression or brand experience role
- Experience in retail in a fast paced environment
- Creative development from brief writing to strategic and creative evaluation, production
- In store experience / POS knowledge highly regarded
- Strong project management skills
- Agency best practice - what good briefs look like, evaluating work, getting the best out of partnerships
- Financial best practice - budgeting, forecasting, reporting
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.