|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for new team members to join Active Tree Services who want a career change and don’t need industry experience. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a well organised small self-directed teams with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
We are looking for people with a can-do attitude, who want to work outdoors, enjoy physical work, have a willingness to learn and are safety conscious to join our crews who work in areas the Mid North Coast, Blue Mountains, Bowral and the Sydney metropolitan areas. This role has job security and will work on long-term contracts.
The types of work available at entry level include ground and clean-up crew and wood-chipper operation. Training will be provided. Opportunities beyond entry level include Truck Driver, Elevated Work Platform Operator, Vegetation Auditor, Team Leader and Supervisor.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- 8 hour shift from 7.00am to 3.30pm
- At least $25.00 per hour with the opportunity for overtime where available
- 1 RDO a fortnight
- Living Away from Home Allowance (LAHA) when applicable
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Continuous training and development to gain formal qualifications and progress your career within Active
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence (Truck licence highly regarded)
- Willingness to obtain a MR/HR class driver’s licence and an Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket (We will work with you to obtain these within 6 months of commencement)
- Willingness to be trained and obtain industry certifications
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first. To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.