|Job Type:||Full Time|
Optus Leadership, Culture and Capability recognises that our people and our corporate values/behaviours have a direct link to organisational competitive advantage. In a competitive market the capability of our human capital is critical; embracing the future of learning and new learning technologies allows us to increase our competitive advantage through the empowerment of the learners.
Opportunity for an experienced Learning Designer to join our team for a 4-month contract!
Joining our Leadership, Culture and Capability team that provides services from instructional design, training delivery and facilitation, project management and consulting services across Optus; our client group includes onshore and offshore operations as well as external partners, franchisees and outsourced operations.
As a Learning Designer you will work closely with the broader team throughout the lifecycle of a project to assist in scoping and determining best approaches to deliver to a broad range of audience groups. This will include collaborating with the Learning Consultant and SMEs/Stakeholders to develop training to meet organisational needs. Fantastic opportunity to utilise your high attention to detail and focus to provide instructional design experience to meet our project objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Instructionally designing storyboards and/or scripts for learning content
- Developing digital learning from storyboards/scripts
- Developing facilitator led training content including handouts, guides and content for Virtual Classrooms
- Working with business SME’s to extract relevant information pertinent to project success
- Communicating any project risks for deliverables to the Lead and Learning Consultant in a timely manner (timeline, quality or milestone)
To be successful in this role, you can ideally demonstrate:
- Proven experience as an instructional designer (3+ years)
- Proven experience designing training for soft skills, products, systems and processes
- Strong design experience with Articulate Storyline 360 and Articulate Rise
- Demonstrated experience in the development of simulations and practical learning for systems
- Competent at an Intermediate to Advanced level in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
To express interest, please include a covering letter and apply online today! Multiple opportunities are available.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.