|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sous Chef - Epicurean Restaurant
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is at the forefront of the casino operations and development in Australia in addition to recognition as an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts – Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our third property, Crown Sydney, set to open in 2020. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for domestic and international travellers a like, promising its guests an experience above all else.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Sous Chef to join the Epicurean culinary brigade during this exciting pre-opening time for Crown Sydney. If you have proven experience in leading kitchen teams in a disciplined and fast past environment we would love to hear from you. In this hands on role, your creativity and passion for food will be channelled into the execution of great food as well as helping to build a supportive and highly engaged team. Reporting to the Chef de Cuisine, you will be required to train & mentor your team whilst liaising with a wide range of stakeholders including senior level management in the absence of the Head Chef. Your advanced time management, organisational and task delegation skills will ensure efficient daily kitchen operation as well as your infections passion for great quality food.
What you need;
- Significant experience in a similar Sous Chef position in a restaurant or 5 star hotel operation
- Specialised skills in any cuisine are highly desirable
- Experience in an awarded high volume restaurant or hotel operation is imperative
- Effective leadership skills including the ability to train and mentor your team
- Capability to assist the Head Chef to manage & monitor financial budgets for the food & labour costs
- Maintain high and consistent food standards at all times while following HACCP procedures
What we offer you:
- A starting salary of $93,900
- An opportunity to be a part of Sydney’s newest luxury F&B offering.
- A chance to work for a company who cares about the environment and the community
- Access to career progression and training opportunities
- Fitted Chef uniform provided and laundered by Crown
- Barangaroo location with easy access to public transport and discounted parking
- Starting Salary of $93,900 including superannuation
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your culinary career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, apply now. As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications close 9th of November, 2020.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.