|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As Uber continues to expand its B2B services around the world, the Uber for Business team is looking for a motivated hands-on leader who thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment to take Uber's B2B business to the next level.
As the Head of Uber for Business - Australia and New Zealand, you will own the growth strategy of our solution suite in the region, be responsible for developing and motivating a high-performing sales team, and build a strong network with internal and external partners to develop account acquisition and expansion strategies.
We are looking for an experienced business leader with a proven track record of leading matrixed teams and exceeding sales targets. To be successful in the role, we need a motivated self-starter with an engaging personality and strategic mentality who thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Uber’s B2B business in ANZ. Drive overall strategy, execution, operations, and growth of this important part of Uber’s strategy.
- Lead a sales organization across ANZ to enable Uber for Business to scale through high-impact programs executed both centrally through HQ and localized through key markets.
- Develop overall ANZ B2B strategy and run quantitative assessments on the region to generate impactful insights.
- Partner with Sales Operations to build go-to-market processes, establish performance KPIs, and drive organisation effectiveness.
- Work closely with local operations and marketing teams to ensure the successful implementation of strategies and deploy resources to build the Uber for Business product in a number of locations.
- Work with clients and potential customers to help close key deals.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, BD, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leaders in the region and at HQ to set strategy and drive execution.
What You'll Need:
- 12+ yearsof experience managing both sales and operational teams across multiple territories.
- Outstanding business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish high-value priorities and strategies to pursue them.
- Experience working effectively with internal and external partners in a constantly evolving, rapid-growth environment.
- A portfolio of achievement growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets, business objectives, and larger company goals.
- Enthusiastic and motivational leadership established through persuasion - leading by example for staff, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions.
About the Team
At Uber for Business, our goal is to be the platform of choice for any organization that wants to move or feed people. We allow organizations of any size to harness Uber’s technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution, to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides for customers, to medical clinics seeking reliable transportation for patients, to organizations looking to feed their teams, Uber for Business has you covered. With over 70,000 businesses around the world already on board, we are building for the future of how work gets done.