|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be solving customer and marketplace challenges with creative and data driven solutions that deliver measurable business impact.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our rider and driver base, products, services and programs, and find opportunities to better meet rider/ driver needs by improving our offer.
- Contribute to the development of our customer strategy, new products and services.
- Develop the experimentation and implementation plan for new launches/ roll-outs or continuous improvement of our offer.
- Work with cross-functional partners and global teams to project manage the execution of ANZ business priorities.
- Provide detailed analysis of products, features and customer groups to advise BAU decision-making and synthesise insights from analysis into clear and meaningful recommendations.
- Supervise business metrics on an ongoing basis to find opportunities or troubleshoot issues.
- Provide subject matter expertise for other teams and resolve local outages and customer support issues.
What You'll Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in Strategy Consulting or other professional services with a proven track record in using data to drive business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, plan and prioritise assignments within multiple projects.
- Experience dealing with sophisticated data sets, deriving insights, checking against what you see in the real-world and synthesising recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field.
- Distinctive problem-solving ability to break down ambiguous problems and use data driven insights to tackle them.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to translate data into meaningful insights.