|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the role
As the Sales Enablement lead for Uber Eats, you'll develop meaningful and helpful enablement programs that will directly impact the growth of our business across APAC. You'll flex your talents in content production, project management, data analysis, and relationship-building to impact team goals. The ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, driven, and a self-starter with previous experience in sales and sales training/content creation.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the key point for sales enablement and support for sales leadership across countries within APAC.
- Collaborate with business leaders and subject matter specialists to build effective and relevant course content aligned with regional goals and initiatives.
- Support the rollout and adoption of global enablement programs.
- Assist sales teams in go-to-market strategy and implementation of new products and programs.
- Find new ways to produce engaging content that scales.
- Build training and support material that is sophisticated, clear and concise that excites, engages and inspires readers.
- Build briefs and collaborate with business and L&D program partners, ensuring content reflects needs and requirements.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other enablement team members.
- Leverage outstanding organizational skills, and constantly look to iterate on things to make them more effective and scalable.
- Simplify sophisticated issues and develop a project plan to support the sales team.
- Be open to the hustle, we are a small team with great responsibility!
- Work closely with regional partners to address their needs and resolve requests.
- Design and implement measurement strategies and tracking to determine the impact of your efforts.
What You'll Need:
- Extensive sales enablement, or L&D experience. Previous sales experience a major plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines.
- Strong partner management and project management skills.
- A self-starter attitude. You’re ready for the autonomy that comes with building new things at Uber and leading multiple projects at any given moment. Ability to work collaboratively with multiple partners, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward.
- Strong understanding of training design, either ADDIE or SAM, and ability to implement.
- Ability to translate data from feedback to improvements to both content and process.
- Agility and humility: Uber Eats is a rapidly growing start-up within a start-up, traditional timelines simply do not exist here. What might normally be completed in 12 weeks is done in 3 at Uber, focus and the ability to move are critical, as is your ability to accept feedback.
- Passion and grit: You must be passionate about starting from scratch and making your mark on the organization. There often is not a starting point on our training programs. The learning experience will start with your impact.