|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Product Strategy & Customer Experience Manager who shares our passion for delivering a great customer experience to our users. Through your work designing, executing projects and owning key metrics for the Delivery Partner vertical, you’re someone who is always looking to improve efficiency and solve problems which arise in this dynamic environment.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong familiarity with, and passion for, customer experience plus empathy for our users
- Strong technical capability or desire to learn, with a base experience in SQL
- Strong project management skills that enable you to work with multiple teams
- Be comfortable analysing data and developing cohesive conclusions
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach to solving problems and finding solutions
What You’ll Do:
- Build outstanding customer experience through operational excellence. Dive deep into the customer experience (both from a restaurant and eater point of view), use tools and data to build a superior product experience.
- Taking Ambitious Action - spotting opportunities, suggesting actions and leading the team to bold solutions and progressing proposals through the requisite internal channels effectively to address the issue.
- Help form our product roadmap. You will be actively engaged to provide first-hand feedback to Product teams and advise tactical features and strategic priorities our tech should be solving for
- Manage Projects and Programs: Be the glue that brings teams together to ensure key critical initiatives reach our customers. Be a hustling multi-tasker, driving cross-functional groups to decisions on strategically meaningful questions.
- Build Relationships: Collaborate with other functional areas (Product, Policy, Legal, Strategy&Planning, etc.) to ensure we are bringing all available tools to bear on our toughest problems.