|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
In this role, you will be supporting the ANZ (Australia & New Zealand) UberEats business and be in a unique position with visibility into the overall business, this will allow you to reach insights others might not be able to make. In addition to driving and supporting our financial planning, forecasting, and analysis efforts, you’ll have the opportunity to turn these insights into initiatives, running with them, and helping drive strategic decisions.
So if you're ready to go deep, working on an exciting set of challenges, and if you've got the finance skills, experience, and passion - read on and get in touch!
What You'll Do:
- Business partnering: Work closely with ANZ Eats leadership to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making related to new initiatives, products, and business opportunities.
- Sophisticated financial modeling: Build models from scratch, improve existing models, and break sophisticated models down into components that consolidate.
- Think strategically and execute: The models we build aid in decision making and strategy - we operationalize our insights.
- Operational improvement: Help improve our planning processes and ensure finance standard methodologies spread through the organization. Work closely with accounting to provide input on management reporting needs and better understand our financial performance.
- Special projects: New initiatives always come up, you will have the chance to contribute beyond regular FP&A workstreams. Lead or support initiatives that optimize our unit economics, operating cost structure and overall P&L.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar.
- Minimum of 7 years in Banking, Corporate finance or FP&A role at either a high-growth company or a large, well-established organization.
- Excellent communication and people skills: Numbers are key, but a business is built with people.
- Best-in-class Excel skills: Standard methodologies are second-nature, your models are efficient, scalable and intuitive.
- Attention to detail: Consistent with swift execution.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP.
- Proficiency in IBM Cognos TM1.
- SQL skills: the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- CFA or CPA.