|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
We are looking for a Content Specialist to work alongside our APAC Content Team team to drive continuous improvement in our content insights, systems, and tools across all of APAC. This multifaceted role requires a customer-first mindset, knowledge management expertise, project management acumen, and a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
You will work on a diverse set of problems relating to our customer support content management. More specifically, you are expected to drive the APAC team forward in 2 key areas:
(1) User usage insights: Deliver data-driven insights about how customers and agents use customer support content, with the goal of improving agent experience and improving operational efficiency and customer outcomes. You’ll work with Uber’s experienced analysts and uncover insights, telling us the greatest opportunities for our broader team to execute on.
(2) Content systems and tools: You will also have the autonomy to drive our customer content feedback loop program (called C360), standardizing the way we execute this young program in different countries. You will also have the opportunity to manage our content systems (JIRA, Salesforce, Help.Uber.Com) and work with Global teams to influence features and improvements in our content tools.
What You'll Need:
- Get it done attitude: You have the ability to deliver outcomes in a short time frame, rising above ambiguity and defining your own path when there are multiple unknowns. You work largely autonomously and have no trouble following through on what you committed.
- Strong stakeholder intuition and communication skills: You have a strong ability to work with stakeholders from multi-cultural environments, persuading them with trust and credibility. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Structured, analytical thinking and problem solving skills: You are able to quantify business problems in a data-driven way, define intervention plans, and demonstrate measurable outcomes.
- Passion for continuous improvement: We constantly welcome change, improving processes to raise standards. You must be always on your toes - finding the next opportunity to improve the way things were, and highly driven to make the change yourself.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer support content management
- Proven success working in a fast-paced business environment is an advantage
- This is an APAC role--proficiency in languages such as Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese is a huge plus
- Proficiency in SQL and other analytics platforms is also an advantage
- Proficiency in desktop publishing software (HTML / CSS code), strong familiarity with Salesforce, JIRA is great to have