|Job Type:||Full Time|
With the exciting initiative of implementing a new data-driven risk strategy, we here at ING, are seeking a Risk Data and Governance Analyst, to provide expertise and drive. You’ll be working within the dynamic and expanding Operation Risk Management team, from a 2nd Line of Defence capacity.
Alongside being accountable for the ORM and Information Risk Management reporting, you'll be developing NFR dashboards, enhancing the ORM-IRM governance framework, as part of establishing proactive measures to risk management. You'll also be responsible for transforming data for the effective implementation of the various NFR and data initiatives; whilst also demonstrating developed business analysis skills such as requirements gathering and stakeholder engagement.
This is an ideal opportunity if you’re looking to gain exposure to cutting 2loD team activities and data based risk management. You`ll thrive in a supportive and driven culture; and will be a critical asset for our data driven ORM-IRM strategy and execution.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the ORM-IRM governance framework and reporting, to ensure completeness and accuracy in iRisk
- Analysing risk data and effectively communicating emerging issue and trends to stakeholder for the development of risk strategies
- Assisting with reporting and optimization on iRisk NFR components; including risk assessments, controls and process enhancements
- Assessing existing data quality dimensions, controls and thresholds to identify gaps and recommend improvements
- Responsible for preparing and managing high quality data visualisations
- Conducting data profiling, transforming business rules into data queries and implementing data controls
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Demonstrated experience in a technical dash-boarding and reporting role
- Prior business analysis experience including stakeholder management, gathering data requirements, and generating commercial data insights
- Demonstrated experience with data governance, and technical data analysis skills; using SQL Server Tableau and ELT tools
- Excellent experience with metadata management, and a strong ability to draw insights from data
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, or IT
- Prior Risk related roles within Financial Services experience is highly beneficial
- SQL and Teradata – Data wrangling tooling
- Tableau – Data Visualisation
- R, Python, C# - Coding (desirable)
- Alteryx/Informatica – ELT tool (desirable)
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home