The Gumala Downer Joint Venture (GDJV) embraces a united approach to equity and inclusiveness for all Australian peoples. It is our company commitment to fostering an inclusive culture that is assisting us on our journey in embracing the unique and diverse cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the oldest continuing cultures in the world, to endure and assist the growth of knowledge for all Downer Employees.
GDJV is committed to providing an environment that is free from racism and discrimination and to develop opportunities for experienced operators to succeed in their chosen path.
We have vacancies for experienced EXCAVATOR OPERATORS to work in the Pilbara WA.
Please provide the following:
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
- Current Australian driver licence
Along with demonstrating the following skills and attributes
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a non-process infrastructure environment; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
These roles offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will be provided the opportunity to work on a long-term project with many career progressing opportunities, in varied rosters with differing rates and working conditions, but all within supportive team environments.
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed apply now.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES