|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role as Virgin Money delivers a new digital and mobile banking proposition
- Ready to join a business that's passionate about doing things differently?
- Newly create role in a friendly and supportive team – Sydney CBD location
Part of the global family of great Virgin brands (and owned by the Bank of Queensland Group), Virgin Money Australia is a financial services business that is passionate about helping Australians realise bigger possibilities through the delivery of beautifully simple and rewarding financial products, backed by Virgin’s legendary customer service. We reject the notion of complex financial services. Instead we aim for clarity and simplicity in everything we do.
Our aim is to build a market leading digital bank with our Contact Centre being the human point of contact for our Deposit account customers. The purpose of this role is to provide Customer Service excellence in a busy digital contact centre environment. We’re seeking passionate, empathetic individuals to provide a first class service, who are willing to do whatever it takes to make our customers happier about their banking experience. Your ability to be insatiably curious will obtain the best possible solution for the customer and in doing so, ensure Virgin Money’s success.
Specifically you will:
- Respond to customer enquiries received via phone, email and chat
- Provide exceptional levels of service by addressing customers in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Troubleshoot technical enquires relating to the Virgin Money Australia mobile app
- Use your knowledge and empowerment to ensure customer complaints are resolved at first point of contact where possible and that customer referrals are made to the appropriate specialist area
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of Virgin Money’s products and services to offer solutions that meet customer needs
- Play an active role in ensuring you and your team achieve set objectives
You will demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in a high-volume Contact Centre preferably in a digital and Banking or Financial services environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, convey information through different mediums articulately and professionally whilst remaining open-minded, agile and flexible in a dynamic environment
- Experience providing customer service via digital channels (i.e. web chat) would be an advantage
- Strong demonstrated computer, analytical, literacy and conversational skills
- Tier 2 accreditation would be advantageous
- Strong technical, problem solving skills with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
A requirement of this position is to be on a rotating roster, to ensure coverage of our operating hours from 0700 - 2300 (Monday to Sunday). You will only be required to work 5 days per week up to 8 hours per day.
Part of the global family of great Virgin brands (and owned by the Bank of Queensland Group), Virgin Money is a financial services business that is passionate about helping Australians realise bigger possibilities through the delivery of beautifully simple and rewarding financial products, backed by Virgin’s legendary customer service. We reject the notion of complex financial services. Instead we aim for clarity and simplicity in everything we do.
How to apply?
Working for us is fun and fast-paced, and we need top talent to take us where we want to go. Virgin people are easy to spot. They're smart, energetic, full of ideas and passionate about what they do. If this sounds like you, and you're looking to join a brand on the forefront of financial services, we'd love to have a conversation.
To apply for this role, please follow the links.
Virgin Money is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Virgin Money, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.