|Job Type:||Full Time|
The retail landscape is changing with customers increasingly demanding a more local, unique and tailored range. You will be coming on board to launch a new proposition that will bring together our customers exciting/unique products. You will play a key role to ensure the delivery of this new strategic proposition to the Woolworths shopping website and app. Building from the ground up, you will contribute to the solution of an exciting new initiative for the Woolworths New Business.
The Senior Test Engineer will work in a team of 3-5 engineers, a Product Manager, BA and QAs/test engineers to uplift the online platform that powers Australia’s leading supermarket with significant growth plans. You’ll be working within a fast-paced team focused on solving technical, product and customer experience problems. The successful applicant must have an innovative approach to solving problems and must demonstrate the passion and commitment to continually strive for excellence through a customer-facing lense.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in agile delivery and ability to balance rapid iteration speed with continually improving the overall stability, scalability, security and modularity of the product.
- Passion for collaborating with the team and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Experience in engaging QA Team members and driving Test Automation and Performance Testing strategy.
- Proven experience reducing Regression Cycle time and an understanding of BDD.
- Experience with API Automation frameworks such as RestAssured, Postman etc.
- Experience with Web Automation frameworks like selenium, protractor etc.
- Experienced working in a cloud-based environment and testing microservices.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams to develop a strong understanding of the systems and testing objectives.
- Design, create, troubleshoote, execute & analyze, manual, performance and automated tests, both for sprint as well as regression testing.
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “Smoke Screen” testing.
- Collaborating with the testing chapter to keep testing responsibilities and practices up-to-date along with Thought leading testing practices and culture in the team.
- Release management contributions.
- Improve the quality of developer output via QA-Dev pair testing, providing feedback based on root cause analysis.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.