|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangement - work in a way that suit you best
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial services
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
Deloitte Global Employer Services (GES) help multinational corporations navigate multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations.
What will your typical day look like?
This role is working remotely supporting our clients with Irish tax legislation. It will be working closely with the Directors and Partners, providing advice and solutions on a variety of mobility engagements.
- Lead the delivery and co-ordination of successful engagements and projects within the financial services industry
- Examine global mobility programs to assess whether they achieve individual tax and social security compliance and payroll reporting requirements
- Develop and implement solutions having regard to Irish tax law and practice and direct liaisons with Revenue Authorities such as the Irish Revenue Commissioners
- Provide client advice in relation to their global mobility functions and compensation strategies
- Assist clients to address a complex array of other employment tax matters, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, right sizing, and general restructuring
- Manage and mentor a diverse team of junior staff and facilitate ongoing training sessions
About the team
With global growth comes greater employment complexities - that's where we come in. Deloitte Global Employer Services (GES) help multinational corporations navigate multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations. Combining tax research and data analytics, we give advice on global compensation, Visa and work permits, employment taxes and policy design for international assignments.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Have a solid working knowledge in mobility in an Irish context
- Aware of strengths, and seeks to understand the strengths of others to effectively deliver high quality to clients
- Oversee junior team member delivery and provide timely and balanced feedback on tasks
- Exceptional financial or statistical analytical skills
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent commercial awareness, ideally possessing an Economic, Commerce and/or Law background
- Broad, but deep expertise in expatriate tax & mobility having worked in this area within a professional services environment or in an industry role with a tax background
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
The minimum salary requirements for this role is $85,000 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.