|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Development Manager (Queensland)
- Build and develop a successful sales pipeline
- Nurture pre-qualified leads or generate leads via their own channels
- Based in Eight Mile Plains, QLD
Woolworths at Work is a newly created business at WooliesX, part of the Woolworths Group. Our ambition is to help deliver healthier food, essential products and easy purchasing and operational effectiveness to organisations across Australia. You will be joining a fantastic, smart and supportive team where collaboration is key.
As Sales Manager, you are responsible for creating and fostering new business sales opportunities across a range of customers including small to medium and enterprise organizations. Key to the success of this role will be the ability to understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers and articulate solutions inline with our platform offering. The Sales Manager will nurture pre-qualified leads or generate leads via their own channels to drive business results and deliver critical sales and revenue targets. In addition you will:
- Build and develop a successful sales pipeline through business development activities
- Understand prospective customer needs and alignment to the Woolworths at Work business offering
- Achieve key business metrics and sales and revenue targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Lead sales meetings and negotiations to deliver the best commercial outcome for the business
- Deliver meaningful and impactful presentations and insights to prospective customers
- Work closely with SMEs across Implementation, Pricing, Technology and Account Management to provide a holistic and best in class sales process
- Own individual performance as well as support team members through sharing of knowledge and growth opportunities
To be successful as a Sales Manager, you will have a proven track record of success in a B2B Sales environment. You bring a team oriented mindset as well as the ability to think outside of the box. You have solid experience in managing business negotiation with the ability to overcome sales objections and have exceptional stakeholder management skills. In addition you will posses:
- 6 + years of experience in a Sales Management or Business Development role
- Experience within a retail, FMCG or e-commerce business essential
- Commercially minded and results driven
- A solid understanding of supply chain, pricing and customer implementation
- Previous experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Exposure to P&L management and budget and forecasting preferred
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.