|Job Type:||Full Time|
Direct Lending Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer-centric superstar to join our energetic Direct Mortgages Team in Tuggerah. In this role you’ll be responsible for managing the customer through the application, assessment & settlement parts of the home loan journey. This includes handling home loan customers through the credit assessment process to formal approval and then all the way through to settlement.
In this pivotal role; you’ll work closely with the customer, the credit assessment team, our solicitors and our settlements team to deliver a smooth course of action for our valued customers.
What are you going to do? You’ll…
- Work within the end to end process flow
- Collect & collate customers supporting documents and prepare the file for credit assessment
- Work together with ING’s Solicitor to ensure customer transitions smoothly to settlement milestone
- Manage a pipeline of customers effectively ensuring they are kept up to date at all phases of the customer journey
- Ensure quality assurance & compliance processes are adhered to
- Work collectively with your team members to ensure a consistent level of service is provided to all Direct Mortgages customers
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Demonstrated experience in a customer centric environment, preferably from a large organisation
- Working knowledge of Home Loan sales and policies – this would be highly desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of managing multiple priorities in an effective manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills with a high attention to detail
- A drive to succeed and a desire to learn and upskill
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)