|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join the BOQ Team: Owner Managed Branch – Mackay Location
- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving their financial goals.
We are currently seeking an experienced Loans Administration Officer to join the BOQ team for the Owner Managed branch based in Mackay. As the Loans Administration Officer, you will relish the opportunity to provide excellence in customer service, whilst providing lending administration support, valuations, property services and other documentation processes to the Lending Manager.
Further, you will enjoy delivering exceptional customer service to our customer network, in line with BOQ audit and compliance requirements. Further, responsibilities will include:
- Processing lending applications (e.g. credit cards, personal loans, home loans)
- Order valuations, title searches, company searches, manual credit checks
- Order, download and collate loan documentation
- Action loan documentation and complete compliance checks
- Liaise with various stakeholders (internal / external) to ensure seamless loan processing process
As an experienced loans administration officer, you will demonstrate proven experience in a similar role, and thrive in a customer centric environment. Further, you will demonstrate:
- Proven customer service orientation with demonstrated relationship building skills
- Experience in processing lending applications
- Ensure branch operations are managed in accordance with bank policies and procedures on risk, compliance and security
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please follow the links
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.