|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Lavazza, we are proud to lead the future of one of the world's most loved coffee brands. Lavazza is authentically Italian with 120 years of coffee innovation and is proudly a family owned business. Our brand perception, authenticity and consumer investment are unrivalled with over 27 billion cups of Lavazza coffee consumed yearly
We recruit the best people to create our winning team. We are looking for amazing talent – we want people who are passionate about coffee, full of energy and passion with a flair to deliver and drive exceptional outcomes.
Reporting to the State Manager - VIC this role will be responsible for:
- Developing Lavazza's network of existing and potential customers in Melbourne
- Contribute to initiatives to drive compliance and sales performance within the specified region
- Assist to develop innovative in-market plans to successfully support growth
- Planning market routes that target key strategic customers
- Conducting client reviews as required to identify opportunities and refine strategic and tactical initiatives
- Undertaking market research and analysis to determine key areas of growth
- Negotiating trading terms and display agreements with customers
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to maximise opportunities
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess the following:
- A strong work ethic and passion for coffee
- Be an energetic, driven, self-starter who thrives on achievement of KPI’s and signing new business
- Previous sales experience in the Food Service Industry
- proven experience developing a sales pipeline and strategies for growth within their geographic region
- Strong Commercial and financial business acumen with strong customer management and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The drive and ability to develop positive working relationships, both internally & externally
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, driven and strong team.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.