|Location:||Sydney - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Lavazza, we are proud to lead the future of one of the world's most loved coffee brands. Lavazza is authentically Italian with 120 years of coffee innovation and is proudly a family owned business. Our brand perception, authenticity and consumer investment are unrivalled with over 27 billion cups of Lavazza coffee are consumed yearly.
We recruit the best people to create our winning team. We are looking for amazing talent – we want people who are passionate about coffee, full of energy and passion with a flair to deliver and drive exceptional outcomes.
This National Key Account Manager role, based in either Sydney or Melbourne and reporting to the Head of Sales – Away from Home, is responsible for:
- Growing the Lavazza presence in HORECA by developing and nurturing a pipeline of growth opportunities
- Developing and maintaining Lavazza's network of existing key Account customers
- Assisting to develop innovative in-market plans to successfully support growth
- Building relationships with clients to ensure retention
- Presenting and negotiating trading terms and agreements with customers
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to maximise opportunities
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess the following:
- A strong work ethic and passion for coffee
- A track record of successfully signing and retaining Key Accounts
- Commercially Savvy mindset
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing a sales pipeline and developing strategies for growth in Key Accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport
- The drive and passion for developing positive working relationships, both internally & externally
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we’d love to hear from you!