|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Looking for a new challenge and have a passion for growth, development and working in a team environment?
- Seeking qualified CPV Property Valuer
- Full-time position available in Penrith
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
We currently have an opportunity for a Certified Practising Valuer to join our team, where you will undertake residential valuations for mortgage security basis and have opportunities to join our structured training program (including experience with commercial).
NAB Valuations is NAB’s own valuation firm accountable for delivering an end-to-end valuations process, with a particular focus in making it simple for our people and customers. Valuations is a key part of NAB customers' overall borrowing experience supporting colleagues in origination, product, fulfillment and servicing teams for mortgage and business lending.
To be successful as a Certified Practising Valuer, you’ll have;
- A Certified Practicing Valuer accreditation, valuation experience in the current market
- A passion for property to actively share local property knowledge
- Strong written, verbal communication
- Demonstrated positivity and ability in working as a team
- Capabilities to use a market leading valuation platform
- Demonstrated a desire for ongoing improvement
- Must have and continue to have a valid driver's licence
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.