|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is Australia's largest private multi-modal operator with 20+ years of local presence with Southlink and LinkSA supporting 250 million passengers world wide.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality of Rolling Stock Services, for both the local SA and greater Australian markets. This is a great time to join an industry leader that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career on long term government contracts .
Due to the winning of the exciting new contract for Adelaide Rail, we are now seeking an energetic Assistant Project Manager to join our Project Management Office and support the delivery of the Adelaide Metro Transition Program. You will assist will all project management activities for the transition program including program resource, budget, reporting / visualisation, governance and liaison with the client. This is a fixed term role until January / February 2021.
- Proven experience in Project Management Delivery and reporting
- Experience in Public Transport (all modes) operations (Highly desirable)
- Constructive leadership skills with an emphasis on working closely with senior managers in order to obtain regular updates on progress
- Strong collaboration skills, resilient and able to persevere and maintain relationships under pressure
- Ability to engage and communicate with staff at all levels and build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Organisation: efficiently manages time based on continual evaluation of priorities, meets deadlines
- Strong administrator with a keen attitude to support a large team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
For further information please email Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com.
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.