|Location:||New South Wales, Newcastle|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
About the opportunity
Due to continuous client demand throughout the Hunter & Central Coast region, we currently have multiple opportunities for Permanent Part-time Domestic Assistance (Cleaners) Support Workers to join our friendly and supportive Home & Community Care team.
General Support Workers are required to travel throughout the Hunter & Central Coast region to attend to client services.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Undertaking of domestic work, including meal preparation, cleaning, laundry and washing
- Connecting our clients to the community
- Travel to multiple locations and throughout the Illawarra (Shoalhaven) region to attend to client services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current Australian driver’s licence and access to your own comprehensive insured vehicle
- Previous experience within an Aged Care or Community Care environment (desirable)
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate .
- An hourly rate of $23.26 + superannuation and optional not-for-profit salary packaging (www.salary.com.au)
- Paid time and per kilometre travel entitlement
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
Click on the link below to Apply Now .