|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
Downer New Zealand is a significant player in the telecommunications industry within New Zealand. We are growing our business through delivering consistent service, excellence and results and through developing inspirational leadership with our people and customers. We have exciting opportunities for experienced Project Coordinators to join us on 9 month fixed term contracts. Reporting to the Field Support Manager, the Project Coordinator will support the business by coordinating and integrating multiply activities across multiple functional lines.
This is a busy position and requires a structured approach in order to build constructive relationships and prioritise workload. There will also be a high degree of liaising with our clients and suppliers both internal and external to produce required outcomes while ensuring customer satisfaction to the highest level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify resources needed and request resource assignation
- Ensuring that correct Project documentation, access requests and equipment are available, complete, current, stored and submitted appropriately
- Track and report progress on a weekly basis
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a Work stream and scope, including variation
- Effectively communicate relevant job information to stake holders – Internal and External while ensuring that Downer New Zealand’s financial processes and procedures are adhered to.
To be successful in this challenging and exciting role you will ideally have the following skills and attributes;
- Well organised and disciplined
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high literacy and numerical standard
- The ability to work under pressure
- While a technical background it not essential it would be an advantage
- Be computer literate, with intermediate level excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy being part of and contributing to a team.
What we offer:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 573949 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.