|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Are you naturally curious about emerging technologies and how they can deliver value to the enterprise? Do you like logical problem solving and are you meticulous, pragmatic and driven? We are now recruiting for an experienced RPA Senior Consultant to become a valuable member of our Robotics and Process Automate team that have carved out a niche for themselves by deploying multiple Robotic Transformation Projects across Australia.
Our Automate practice within Deloitte Consulting is leveraging established and emerging automation technologies to maximise our clients' productivity and freedom to innovate. As a RPA consultant and developer, you will be empowered to identify automation opportunities that develop impactful solutions for some of Australia's largest enterprises across different industries. Whether our clients are just beginning their automation journey or looking to scale, you will be there to collaboratively deliver meaningful change.
About the Role
- Drive process assessments for robotics process automation opportunities, including preparing documentation of solutions and coding.
- Analyse, understand and document the business processes in detail where required and communicate effectively with business counterparts and stakeholders.
- Design RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA vendor specific design principles and standards.
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core work-flow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with RPA software vendor support team for technical issues and participating with other users in the RPA community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Guiding and supporting junior team members as required
- Perform all technical aspects of RPA development using best in class RPA tools.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Tertiary Qualification
- A current baseline security clearance or NV1 will be required.
- Exposure working with Australian government clients will be highly regarded.
- Atleast 3 years of working experience within the Automation space
- Experience in RPA projects within a consulting environment across diverse domains.
- Process automation using VBA, .NET, JAVA, C++ or equivalent.
- Development experience using Blue Prism, Ui Path or similar tools.
- Blue Prism developer accreditation will be preferred.
- Experience of software development projects, particularly automation projects is preferred.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects that meet schedules on time.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Vishal Wadhwani from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you.This position is only open to Australian Citizens due to the nature of client engagements. For other positions, we encourage Non-residents, Non-citizens to view our Careers page and apply.