|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will be responsible for running the day to day activities within the Component Rebuild Centre (CRC). These include but not limited to managing staff, completing rosters and prestart instructions, providing technical support to the CRC team and hazard reporting.
Your experience in a similar capacity coupled with dedication and professionalism will be the key to this role. Your roster will be Mon-Fri, 10 hours each day based at South Guildford.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification – Heavy Plant Mechanic /Heavy Duty Fitter
- Experience managing a team in a similar capacity
- Component Rebuild experience is a must
- Preventative maintenance and repair skills
- Sound fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Forklift & Dogging - desirable
- Valid C Class Driver’s Licence
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.