|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are currently seeking a talented, driven, multitasker with a strong administration focus and great communication skills to join our National Admin Hub as Sales Support Team Leader. We are looking for a team leader that can actively encourage and drive change, identify and initiate process improvements while supporting and managing a national administration team.
- Ensure invoicing and all queries are actioned on time to relevant daily and month-end KPI’s
- Conduct regular reporting and feedback sessions aligning with KPI’s with each team member;
- Reviewing operational processes and KPI results on an ongoing basis in collaboration with the Admin hub manager
- Identify, develop and implement standardized process improvements as needed;
- Communicate effectively and regularly, both in verbal and written form, to team members and stakeholders;
- Handle escalated queries as required
- Support and lead a small team on a day-to-day basis
- Develop strong team members, and build succession options within the team
- Minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience in an administrative role with experience managing a team;
- Demonstrated team leadership skills with an ability to develop and mentor teams;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - particularly Excel.
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders, tasks, and projects at once.
- Experience preparing and presenting reports;
- Solutions orientated;
- Experience with SAP system will be highly regarded.
On offer will be a challenging and exciting career with a construction industry leader that provides genuine growth opportunities. A competitive remuneration package is being offered. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees and contractors.
Our candidates consistently site Boral as being their employer of choice due to our reputation in the market for being a great place to work. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of its employees and contractors.
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.