|Job Type:||Full Time|
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world’s leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands, including Massy Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, Iseki and GSI.
An exciting opportunity exists to join one of the Global Leaders in Agricultural Machinery – we have a vacancy for an Inventory and Logistics Manager based out of AGCO’s Sunshine office.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will become an integral member of the Aftersales Inventory and Logistics team.
Your role will include:
- Managing the AGCO and Sparex ANZ Inventory and Logistics team
- Taking a lead role in the implementation of the MRP system
- Analysing inventory movements and taking action that will optimise inventory holding while maintaining target fill rate levels
- Providing management with timely inventory reports
- Managing all aspects of inbound freight, including co-ordinating the local requirements for the yearly RFQ while working closely with the Wholegoods Logistics team to achieve an optimal freight solution
To be the successful candidate you must have the following: (examples only below)
- Highly analytical, self-motivated and driven individual.
- Experience using inventory analysis tools and systems.
- Experience in transforming ambiguous, complex and incomplete data into insights.
- Experience in working in a global setting / dealing with different cultures & markets.
- Very well organised, structured & delivery focused
- Confident & excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return AGCO can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
If you enjoy a challenging role and opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge to a range of interesting tasks, we would like to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible.
To learn more about some of our initiatives that focused on gender diversity please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco