|Location:||Adelaide - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
AGCO Australia forms part of one of the world’s leading agricultural machinery companies. Our name is behind some of the most famous farming brands, including Massy Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Valtra, Gleaner, Iseki and GSI.
An exciting opportunity exists to join one of the Global Leaders in Agricultural Machinery – we have a vacancy for Area Sales Manager based in South Australia.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will become an integral member of the Sales team.
In this position you will focus on working with dealers in South Australia, ensuring that appropriate support and guidance is given around AGCO’s product range, while working with dealerships to improve their business practices and professionalism. Extensive strategic planning to assist each dealer to perform to their maximum potential is key to the role. The priority outcomes will include achieving sales targets and building dealer market share.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Sales experience, preferably in the area of high capital value equipment.
- Proven skills in building business relationships.
- Experience in the rural sector, preferably within farm machinery or an allied industry.
- Tertiary level qualifications in sales/marketing or closely related field.
- Ability to confidently and effectively deliver presentations and training.
- Fluency with Microsoft office suite. Experience with Salesforce would be highly regarded.
- An ability to operate autonomously within AGCO Australia parameters.
- The ability to travel within the area, including nights away from home on occasions.
In return AGCO can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a true global company.
- Work with a market leading and continually evolving product range.
- Flexibility with your living location (no requirement to be based in Melbourne).
- A place in a professional and committed sales team.
- A remuneration package including base salary, uncapped commission, fully maintained vehicle and tools of trade.
If you are a driven and engaged self-starter and relish the opportunity to apply your skills, experience and knowledge to developing sales and market share with a defined group of dealers, we would like to hear from you.
AGCO is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. Through the recruitment process we want candidates to talk to us about what will work for them and their circumstances to ensure we remove as many obstacles as possible.
To learn about some initiatives undertaken in the gender diversity areas please visit our Work180 profile https://au.work180.co/employer/agco.