|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Heavy-Duty Fitter to join our Product Support team
Flying into BHP Area C working 7 days on, 7 days off or 14 days on, 14 days off (Dayshift only) working 12-hour days
Reporting to the Project Support Supervisor, this role will require the successful candidate to carry out repairs, diagnostics, maintenance and servicing on a wide range of Caterpillar Equipment including (but not limited to):
793F (Must have extensive knowledge and experience)
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment.
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification.
- Ability to work unsupervised and remote.
- Excellent fault-finding skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's.
- Current C Class Licence (HR Preferred)
What we offer:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Access to online Caterpillar training
- Access to training at the WesTrac Institute
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.