|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Dandenong
- Permanent Role with an ASX listed company
- Industry Leader
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity available for a Project Administrator to join our high performing team based in Dandenong overseeing our Construction and Stabilisation business. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and driven team delivering civil works contracts valued up to $30 million across Victoria.
This role oversees day to day project administration and will work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders ensuring projects are executed in line with quality standards and closed out in line with Downer frameworks. You will possess experience gained within the construction sector or heavy industry with more than 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualification in Administration would be an advantage but not essential – together with experience in;
- Controlling and monitoring invoicing from progress claims and the creation and submission of purchase orders and variations
- Sound working knowledge quality standards and ISO accreditation including ISO 9001 with the ability to audit and lead compliance
- Preparation of month end reporting as per contract requirements
- Tender preparation support
- Assist with cost control and forecasting to ensure project budgets align
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritise work loads
- Intermediate to advanced MS Suite skills - JDE highly regarded
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0409 072 562.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.