|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Make the great outdoors your office!
- Full-time Opportunity
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who are we
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to continued growth in our Grounds Services Division in Hobart we are seeking a Turf Curator to renovate and maintain sports grounds and open space turf using professional turf maintenance techniques on a full time basis.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant industry experience in Mowing, Renovating Sport & Open Space Turf
- The ability to deliver high standard work under pressure
- A sound understanding of Health Safety & Environment procedures and standards
- Ability to work flexible hours
- A qualification in Turf Management is highly desirable
- A driver’s license is essential, MR truck licenses are advantageous
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.