|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great team environment
- Exposure to a variety of client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
An excellent opportunity currently exists for a resilient and energetic self-starter to join our Painting Services team as a Branch Manager. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to lead the Tamworth team.
Reporting to the Northern Regional Manager, you will be accountable for developing new business, servicing our existing client base and establishing long term business relationships at all levels. We are looking for a person who enjoys working in a diverse workplace, has a passion for growing the business and genuinely cares about people and their development.
Skills and Experience
- A successful track record of managing sales and marketing activities, establishing effective and productive relationships with clients, peers and subordinates
- A good understanding of estimating and project management principles and activities
- Creativity and initiative combined with a can-do attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, high numerical abilities and excellent presentation skills
- A strong commitment to and understanding of quality and OH&S management systems
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.