|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are
Qube's vision is to be Australia's leading provider of integrated logistics solutions focused on import and export supply chains.
Our Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
We are looking for a Pilbara Logistics Supervisor to join our local and supportive team for an exciting and rewarding full time leadership role in a growing and leading well established business. Your role is essential in supervision and day-to-day management of all heavy vehicles and drivers, while liaising with clients and managing current contracts to ensure customers expectations are met and delivered on time.
- You will be entitled to 5 weeks of annual leave and be provided with a tools of the trade company vehicle, laptop and phone.
- FIFO 2:1 roster
- Residential housing package on offer
- Competitive salary package
- Supervise day to day haulage operations to ensure safety and productivity targets are met.
- Utilisation of IT platform for the scheduling and completing of all jobs.
- Assist with the co-ordination of all heavy vehicle and driver movement.
- Ensure vehicle and driver compliance of all HSE, Main roads including Qube policy and procedures by completing daily audit checks. (Speed, GPS, Permits, licenses, SAO, Field Audits)
- Prepare work/shift rosters for all operations.
- Liaise with contractors as required
- Ensure contracts are being serviced in accordance with their terms and conditions
- Ensure submission of monthly, weekly and daily reporting
- Monitor cartage dockets daily to ensure accuracy
- Monitor the fatigue Management plan, ensure that all drivers /operators submit accurate and timely trip sheets and comply with requirements
- Assist in the management of the HSE plan
- Assist with toolbox meetings (held at least fortnightly) with drivers/operators
- Assist with the recruitment process of new drivers/operators.
- Performance management and development of Drivers/Operators
Qualifications and Experience
- Preference for a minimum of 3 years previous experience in similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of the transport industry and business management
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental
- legislation and standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office, Excel and Power point
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- State of the art & well maintained plant and equipment
- Access to QubeCare our employee well-being program
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits via www.qube.com.au
Sound like you? Contact us directly via
email@example.com or APPLY now.