|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the Role:
Downer Defence are currently seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator is responsible for the production of documentation and the implementation of Cyber products on a current Commonwealth Defence project.
- Develop design documentation, detailed technical plan and instructions.
- Install, configure and maintain cyber systems.
- Configure to prepare and replicate system builds.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
- Write documentation in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Defence industry experience.
- Stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Experience working on a large scale cyber project.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV2 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at email@example.com for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)