|Job Type:||Full Time|
Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals, and we are currently on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for delivering recruitment solutions to ensure we source and attract the top talent required to achieve our high growth strategy globally.
A bit more about the culture…
At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!
A typical day for you may look like this…
- Meeting with hiring managers to map out recruitment and sourcing briefs for new vacancies.
- Continuing to build and improve candidate pipelines via talent mapping, research, referrals, networking events and sourcing campaigns.
- Sourcing and engaging with active and passive candidates using both traditional and creative sourcing techniques.
- Partnering closely with internal stakeholders in Australia and the United States to ensure alignment throughout all stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Shortlisting and engaging potential candidates and leading the end to end TA process
- Tracking pipeline and communicate with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Representing Nearmap in the market and ensuring that even unsuccessful candidates are advocates of Nearmap based on their experience.
More about what you need to bring…
- A passion for recruitment and highly specialised talent sourcing.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced global TA role.
- Global experience or experience working with US stakeholders and sourcing US candidates.
- Ability to deep dive into search strategies and execute extensive market specific talent mapping.
- Ability to consult, influence and manage a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple disciplines including Tech and Engineering; Business Support and Product.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Able to work flexibly to accommodate calls/meetings that may fall outside of ‘standard’ work hours.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree qualified e.g. BSc Human Resources or Business Administration.
Some of our perks include…
- Competitive pay, bonus plan and Employee Share Scheme.
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity.
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development.
- Ergonomic workstations with sit stand desks.
- Volunteer days.
- Free healthy breakfast, snacks & lunches available in our kitchen with water views.
- Well-being program incorporating an allowance.
If you think you tick all the boxes and could see yourself working at Nearmap, we invite you to come and make a difference!
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8