|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Flexible work arrangements that work in a way that suits you best
- Work with Enterprise Clients to leverage Big Data Technologies and transform their business.
Play the role of an evangelist by driving existing and new client engagements across our advanced data modernisation capabilities.
About the team
Big data information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehension in most businesses. But our team of experts are constantly curious and excited about combining our wonderful array of technological expertise to transform data into our clients most valuable assets making their work smarter.
We primarily seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of organisations at all stages of the data transformation journey from designing the change required to delivering and managing that change and providing assurance around change initiatives.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Director of Big Data you will Drive new client engagements in Data Engineering/Business Intelligence space via strategic business development; Use your consultative approach to develop and improve client relationships and help solve their data related problems; Thought leadership to design and implement a range of data management solutions.
Enough about us lets talk about you.
You are someone with:
- 10+ years of experience in large scale data transformation data engineering/business intelligence solution delivery and project management experience in a professional services environment.
- New client development and business development experience preferably in Cloud Technology/Big Data/Advanced Analytics consulting environment.
- Ability to influence executives and senior leaders in mid-large sized organizations around the value of data solutions.
- Experience leading or managing teams (functional and cross functional) and change initiatives
- Experience in building and implementing big data solutions using industry best practice tools technologies and methods
- Use of traditional data analytics tools and techniques (e.g. MSSQL Oracle MySQL) and ETL software (e.g. SSIS Informatica CloverETL) with exposure to large scale cloud data solutions using platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Educated to degree level (or have equivalent experience)
At Deloitte we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.