|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Direct Custody & Clearing (DCC) Settlements team is part of the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) and is responsible for the processing and settlement for Australian assets held in custody on behalf of our clients. The team is responsible to act off client instructions and arrange for the settlement of “On \ Off” market trades and deal directly with the settlement exchanges or registries to settle\register transactions.
The DCC Settlements Specialist will be expected to perform the following:
- Liaise with the global operations teams to resolve settlement and other related issues
- Investigate and resolve all queries received in a timely and accurate manner
- Investigate and clear any asset breaks as advised by the reconciliations specialists
- Maintain tight controls and a fail free environment
- Perform daily compliance reporting to ensure no breaches
- Assist with projects and new initiatives as and when required by the manager.
To be successful, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience in Operations roles
- A collaborative approach and strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel