|Location:||Adelaide, Australia, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced SAP Mobility consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals. As a lead of a team of technical developers. You will be part of the team responsible for the overall approach and strategy for the use of mobile/disconnected solutions as a user experience/user interface solution for a complex SAP implementation with potentially over 50,000 users. You will perform technical design, produce technical specifications and build Mobile/Disconnected solutions. You will work closely with the design team and test teams to resolve defects associated with the Mobile/Disconnected solution. We would like you to have a solid SAP Mobile/Disconnected background with at least 3 full implementations, ideally in a large government organisation environment. Strong experience in Mobile/Disconnected technologies across a suite of products is ideal. Experience in the SAP specific mobile/disconnected solutions is also a must.
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Experience developing SAP mobile solutions
- Development and administration of SAP UI5 Applications
- Good knowledge of ABAP, oData development and REST services
- Have basic knowledge of HANA development and administration
- SAP Netweaver gateway Administration and development
- Experience in Fiori Design patterns, expertise in UI Theme designer
- Experience with SAP Mobile SDK
- Working experience building complex UI's with SAPUI5
- Experience with Adobe forms
- Good knowledge on MVC frame work
- Knowledge of S4HANA and CDS is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years SAP experience developing solutions for SAP systems
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand and adapt to the audience; to ensure common understanding.
- Experience developing SAP mobile solutions
- SAP Mobile Platform
- Apple and Android SDKs
- Experience with other SAP UI solutions (Personas, WebDynpro, SAP WebGUI)
- Demonstrated experience developing custom SAP Mobile apps using SAP MDK.
- Experience working in large SAP project teams with complex business rules
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and to share information
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.