|Job Type:||Full Time|
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Established in 1898 AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical and electrical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout Australia. Come join our passionate team dedicated to delivering a valued solution every time.
Find out more at www.aesmith.com.au
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for an experienced HVAC Business Development Manager to join our team in Brisbane. As an active member of the Regional Sales team you will source new business opportunities throughout QLD with a focus on universities, schools, hospitals, commercial office space and Defence. You will also be responsible for:
- Negotiating contracts, upselling to achieve the best revenue outcome for the business.
- developing strategic growth opportunities and identifying new market opportunities that diversifies the business’ portfolio
- actively promote a fully integrated mechanical and electrical services business to provide a point of differentiation from its competitors and to strategically position the business to maximise opportunities in the delivery of long-term service contracts
You will be an excellent communicator, developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You have previous experience within in the HVAC industry and a high level of customer service,
You will also have:
- Trade / Tertiary Qualification in HVAC, Engineering, Project Management, Sales Management or Business Management
- Solid experience in HVAC / Mechanical Service / Construction Industry
- Excellent negotiation & presentation skills with strong focus on customer service
- Proven ability to bring in new business
- Experience using Salesforce
- Driver’s licence
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Further develop your skills and professional development
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
Successful candidate offer will be subject to: Police check, pre-employment medical and references.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your application; please use the link and apply online. Applications sent directly by email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES